This Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by WhiteRock (“we” or “us”) and client (“client” or “subscriber”).
1. Subscription summary. WhiteRock is a subscription based, email publisher service for the retail investor. The service is designed to provide clients with specific trade ideas that include trade descriptions and, sometimes, explanations. We offer two (2) different option strategy-based subscriptions, the Gold and Platinum programs. The Platinum program is a diversified, more advanced, version of the trading model targeting lower volatility and higher returns, but requires more capital to implement. We send the alerts to the broker, and will send subscribers trade recommendations specific to the strategy they have subscribed to, if they sign up on our website for alerts.
2. Risk Acknowledgment and Disclosure. Options involve risk, and are not suitable for all investors. Every investor who deals with options should read and understand the publication "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." A copy of this publication can be obtained by clicking here:http://www.optionsclearing.com/components/docs/riskstoc.pdf. Client acknowledges that they have read the “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options" and have a working knowledge of option strategies and trading.
WhiteRock is not a registered investment adviser and uses the publisher’s exemption. WhiteRock does not promise, guarantee or imply verbally, or in writing, that anything discussed with clients, appearing in any printed material, or displayed on our website will necessarily result in a profit. WhiteRock is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on the WhiteRock website. Copying, publishing or redistributing any material, in any way, shape, or form, without the written consent of WhiteRock, is strictly prohibited.
Traders must perform their own due diligence and research to evaluate the suitability of stocks and options. Client states they have the authority to utilize our signals, and will let us know in writing if this changes. Users of the WhiteRock website and service, agree to the latest version of the subscription agreement.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold WhiteRock and our affiliates, agents, representatives, employees, principals, business associates or affiliates, partners or independent contractors harmless from and against all losses, costs (including court costs), or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, or otherwise of any kind, claims, demands, proceedings, suits and actions, and all liabilities and expenses (including legal fees) resulting from, in connection with, or arising out of any actions taken or not taken by us or our affiliates in good faith reliance on representations made by or on behalf of client in this Agreement. We shall not be responsible for any loss incurred by reason of any act or omission of the client, a custodian, or any broker-dealer.
There are risks associated with the stock market, and they should be considered before making a decision. The representatives of WhiteRock may or may not already have a position in a stock, or options on a stock, when a signal is issued, and these positions can be liquidated at any time.
A principle of WhiteRock was formerly registered with the NFA voluntarily, and enlisted an adviser to assist in launching a trading business just after college in 2001. There was a conflict of interest with the adviser resulting in improper advice given to the principle. The adviser was disciplined by a regulatory body for actions taken, and the principle was also targeted. Without the means to mount a legal team at the time, the NFA leveled accusations without inhibition. No accusations were admitted to, or proven. The principle did not misappropriate funds to themselves. All WhiteRock subscribers keep their capital in their name, and only the subscribers have access to, and control of, their capital. Furthermore, it is the opinion of the principles of WhiteRock, whenever possible, capital should always remain in the name of the investor to avoid funds being stolen by unscrupulous individuals without integrity.
3. Fees. WhiteRock’ clients can choose from the Gold or Platinum Program. The Gold Program is $199/month, and the Platinum Program is $499/month. The first payment is billed when retaining our services. The Gold Program is designed for less than 100k; the Platinum Program is designed for greater than 100k. The Platinum program is a more diversified, version of the trading model targeting lower volatility, and higher returns, and is only viable with a larger account size. There are no contractual obligations to maintain a subscription, cancel at any time. It is in the interest of both parties to ensure fees do not encumber performance and this will be evaluated regularly. Fees are paid monthly via credit card.
4. Termination. This Agreement shall be valid until terminated by WhiteRock or by client. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time. If at any time client wishes to cancel, please notify us via email, upon which a confirmation will complete termination. Refunds are not available.
Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed by the internal laws of the
6. Transactions with Affiliated Broker. WhiteRock has not affiliations with a brokerage firm.
8. Non Compete. By becoming a subscriber, you agree to not enter into a similar business as WhiteRock, or compete in business with WhiteRock, while a subscriber, and for 24 months after terminating subscription.