Flat fee, please inquire for setup
This compounded data is drawn from the table below, spreads are disclosed to clients real time. Each cell contains data from the last transaction close with a prior month date, to the last transaction close with a current month date. For Example: June cell data would include the last close with a date from May, through the last close with a date from June. Since including open positions can allow manipulation of data, no open transactions are included.
- Actual data sent to subscribers
- Managed Accounts via Global AutoTrading, or any registered financial adviser, can implement this model on account holder's behalf:
http://www.global-autotrading.com/autotraded-newsletters/whiterock/whiterock-gold.html- Registered Investment Adviser
- WhiteRock does not advise the appropriatness of an RIA, hedge fund, or broker
- WhiteRock is not compensated for transaction volume
- Table Beginning Value: $140,000
- Average allocation per SPX unit: $10,000
- Maximum Open Position at once: 5
- Minimum To Trade Complete Model: Individual/Institution $10,000/$1,000,000
- Sizing is compounded, no trading costs included.
- Sizing formula: Cumm / 5 / spread *100 * .9. On the dates 1/21/16, 1/25/16, 2/4/16, 2/10/16: (Cumm / 7 / spread * 100 * .9).
- Executed with real money
- You must consider these trades to be hypothetical since you did not execute them
- Results are gross of fees, and donot include commissions, taxes, and other fees/expenses
Trade Structure Information:
- All spreads, never naked/uncovered
- Positive theta
- Positive vega at the short put
- Elevated win rate targeted
|Recent Educational Information:|